Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've been tagged by Carolyn!

I don't usually do these, but Mei Lin is sleeping...and I need to talk about me for a change!

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Daniel...he's put up with me for 17 years!!
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: ha! ha! these days...a good stiff one would be nice...but I have to be responsible because I'm a mommy...so, I will say water!

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: Computer!!...My life line and friend (sad, I know)

F - Favorite Color: Brown or Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither...not liking the candy really.
H - Hometown: Belmont Lot 16
I - Indulgence: Lately, Chocolate seems to get me by...We got lots for Xmas and I'm trying to get rid of it all as soon as possible...he he!

J- January or February: February...Mei Lin's first birthday party!!!
K - Kids and Names:Mei Lin Le-Xuan
L - Life Incomplete Without: my family, especially Mei Lin and Daniel

M - Marriage Date: June 1, 1996
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, I'm the middle child
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges...but not orange juice
P - Phobias or Fears: failing as a mom
Q - Favorite Quote: "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"...very true!

R - Reason to Smile: I have a daughter!
S - Season: Summer! I hibernate in the winter and barely leave the house!

T - Tag 3 People: Debbie, Sam, and Kim
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I used to play the Ukelele (my mom made me do it)...and I took step dancing and choir...(no, I can't sing!!)

V - Veggie You Don't Like: turnips...when I was little, we weren't allowed to leave the table until we were finished eating...I used to put all my turnips on my sister Angele's plate when she wasn't looking. She used to have to sit there for HOURS!! She doen't eat turnips to this day! Hmmmm...wonder why!

W - Worst Habit: smoking. Although, since going to China...I have only smoked about 5 % of what I used to...I'm getting there!

X - X-rays: several when I was young
Y - Your Favorite Food: Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings!!
Z - Zodiac: Leo

And a picture of Mei Lin with her proud grampy for good measure! (Hat ~ compliments of D.C. Tire!...for all your tire needs!!)

No comments: